Attention Brookline Rowers and families, mark your calendars. The much awaited 2014 Crew-a-thon is scheduled for Sunday, March 23rd from10:00 am to 3:00pm. This teams most important fundraising event.
This is a MANDATORY and FUN event for ALL rowers. As always there will be LOTS of FOOD.
More details to follow.
See you all there!
There will be an informational meeting for the parents of Novice Rowers on March 10th, from 7:00-8:30pm at the BHS Cafeteria. We will also cover a lot of valuable information which will be very helpful to you and your athlete throughout the season. Don’t miss this meeting!
– Overview of BHS Crew
– Introduction and presentation by coaching staff
– Spring Regatta schedule
– Food Committee (very important)
– Friends of Brookline Rowing Overview
– Questions and answers from parents
– Breakout session with coaches
– Carpool arrangement by parents